11.08.2009

Don't hold your breath, I'm not coming back. I'm already gone

Don't ask me why, you don't have to ask. You already know
when you ask me to tell you where I am


I disappear for hours at a time when the lights go out.
I'll show you where I go at night.







these were the words blaring through my headphones

Dare4distance
Weekends make-up for the lost time that we both apologize for
I cant stand the fact that this extremity is the center of my day
Hotel Song
Come into my world I've got to show show show you
Come into my bed I've got to know know know you
AlphaDog
You're not the first
Or the last but you're possibly the prettiest
Don't Call Me Peanut
Well I may have your heart,
he has your body.
Van Helsing Boombox
When anything that's anything becomes nothing that's everything
and nothing is the only thing you ever seem to have
I Miss You
You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said "I miss you"?

well that's an odd group of songs
but yes, they made my night



No comments:

Post a Comment