10.23.2009

...am I competent in your eyes?

early morning battery park adventures.
coffee, cigarette, paper, sudoku, kenken, crosswords, photography, my journal, a pen, and empty thoughts.

see what I see
I think you'll like it.
never underestimate me.
i'll surprise you.


"...then for the first time, someone came along
and put back the pieces.
Someone sweet, talented, intelligent, lame and
so god damn genuine brought happiness
back into my life.
You."





so while I was sitting up on this bench, this class of little kids, probably 4 yr olds
came running up the stairs
they were adorable.
they started talking to me, and asking my name and what I was doing
and I wrote down some of the things I heard them say
this was the best one though

"I love him. He loves me. That's why we're best friends! Come on jason! Let's go get married!"
oh darling, if only it was that easy.

We were his secrets.
His 2 prides that he had to let go
Time to make secrets of our own....

No comments:

Post a Comment