10.30.2009

I'll need new contraceptives, green eyes

I found god when you left him, green eyes

I don't know why I'm quoting say anything
when I just came from a tegan and sara concert
shiksa has just been in my head a lot of the day

and it's probably because I didn't enjoy the tegan and sara show
well yeah, I enjoyed it
theyre amazing
but they played the ENTIRE new album
which I only like 4 songs from
so the rest of the songs
I felt like I might as well have taken a nap during

the only time I was truely enjoying myself
was when they were playing their old stuff
their older stuff
makes me happy
it really does
well not really
it actually makes me sad
but i'm happy that their songs have an impact on me
I feel something

this is one of the funniest tegan and sara videos I've ever seen


and this is the reaction to what just happened in that video

No comments:

Post a Comment