10.14.2009

An undecided heart makes such a mess



Cycles 1. Let's go
2. The Perfect Mistake
3. Faster Ride <3"You did it right, you did it right for some time. I couldn't give you what you want"
4. Deep South
5. Only You
6. It Still Remains <3
7. 27 Steps<3
8. See Me Now 9. Typical<3
10. Conventional Friend<3
And all this time I tried to fix you
Was just another way to avoid the issue
You're just a ruse
Another guise, another waste of my time"
11. Retrograde<3 "An undecided heart makes such a mess"


I was really excited for this album to come out
The previous cartel album's were completely underrated
"cartel" and "chroma" are simply genious
this one...does not live up to the other ones at all
a few of the songs are good, but as a whole, no. just no.
music dissapoints me yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment