6.29.2009

If you take me home tonight I know that we will kiss and one of us will fall in love and it will be a mess

but if you want to take that chance then please let me know.

There's actually not much to write about. But I can't sleep, therefore I write.

I feel like I've been living through other people's problems. I care more
about what's going on in their lives than my own. Is it because
I think my own life is boring?
Or are their lives that genuinely more interesting? I hope to believe 
it's just that I care about others, and that they can all be helped.

Things I'm looking forward to:
Going to the beach in about 7 hours.
Freddy's Party/Richard's bday on friday
Warped tour 7/17 with hendryx, rose and cassy

I haven't been to warped tour in I think 2 years now, and I kinda 
miss it. I've had so many great memories there. However, this year's 
gonna be a bit different
1-we're going to camden,nj instead of long island
2-im going without my sister
3-i'm driving with friends instead of being dropped off by oscar's aunt
4-we're leaving the day before to spend the night in philidelphia
5-there aren't that many bands im excited to see, so it's not like the 
other years where i'm rushing around to see the numerous
amounts of bands I love

bottom line though is...
I cant wait.

I'm thinking of witty things to say
And I get ash on my keyboard
The smoke lingers on my shoulders
The smoke makes my eye need a rub

But there's not much to say
It's all been sung in the songs
The songs we sing in your car
The songs that explain my heart

The songs aren't random
I pick each one carefully
They all say the words that I'm scared
Will scare you away


I don't want to say anything cliche
Like you are the words to my songs
or that you are the ocean to my waves
It's all been said

I'm gonna listen to every song I own
Hoping to find one that'll say what I feel
But they all seem wrong
I can't find the perfect song

So i'll attempt to write for you
Even though I won't be happy with it
It'll still feel incomplete
I'll still feel empty

I don't want to scare you with love songs
Because I'm not in love
And I know you aren't either
At least not with me



No comments:

Post a Comment