8.26.2009

Oh I was a fool, but so were you.

so here I am at almost 7 in the morning.
unable to sleep
as usual.
I wish I could find what keeps me awake.
and stop it.

so much has happened, I don't even know where to begin.
but I know where it ends.
me being a bad person again.
that's always where it ends.
even if I don't try.
and even when I try to fix it, it still ends that way.
I hurt so many people with everything I do.

My biggest secret recently got out.
It was the worst thing I've ever done.
I can never be forgiven for it.
But at this point in time, I really don't care if I'm ever forgiven.
Others handled it like fucking children.
I feel like a fool now for even caring about it.
At first I wanted to salvage what I destroyed.
But at look back at recent history and I wonder if there's even anything left to salvage?
...or if it's even worth it?
I know they'll think that these are just cowardly actions of mine, but their's were equally cowardly.
I was a fool for thinking that my life was ruined because of it.
Honestly, not much has changed.

I look at all the terrible things that have happened,
and then I look at all the great things that have happened.
and the latter just completely outshines the former.

A few months ago, I wouldn't have thought I'd be in this position.
Walking on eggshells with every action I take.
But at the same time, I feel like I can just crush the eggshells without a care if they make a sound.

Right now, tracy isabel mitchell and hendryx are all sound asleep in the bedroom
while I'm writing away on hendryx's laptop.
Tracy and Isabel just recently started dating, and what a odd couple they seem to be
especially that tracy only about a month ago did not like isabel at all.
But when you tear down both their walls, it's like looking at 2 diaries.
And they're both just filled with stories of heartbreak, pain, insecurity, but packed with love.
It's gonna be hard for them. They both have a lot on their plates. Their plates are filled like as if an obese person were to go to an all-you-can-eat buffet.
But this will just test them. I have faith in both of them, that they can make whatever they want happen.

I'm gonna go attempt to sleep again.
Night/Morning.

1 comment:

  1. oh girl, you growing up beautiful.
    mistakes happen.
    forgiveness is one of the keys to happiness

    ReplyDelete