5.06.2009

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo

Whenever I'm in the library at school, I do pay attention to who sits near me. When I see a person take out a mac of some sort, I automatically open my itunes to see if I they share their itunes. I either want to know what the person's name is, or (more importantly) what kind of music they listen to. I like judging people by the music they listen to. It's a fun game. 
The guy next to me right now listens to pretty crappy stuff according to his itunes. It's mostly a bunch of rap and pop. Nothing impressive or amazing.
I would probably get judged pretty hard for the music that I listen to. I listen to a bunch of stuff that I know isn't that good, but I'm a sucker for catchy stuff (and a sucker for anything acoustic). 

1 comment:

  1. lol i also judge people for their musical tastes. you should look at my collection, you'll have a very hard time judging me because I literally listen to everything!

    ReplyDelete