4.30.2009

I feel it like the rain, you've settled in my bones

Alright, so the end of the semester is coming up.
When I get stressed over things I need to accomplish, I tend to make lists.
They're comforting.

  • Geology research paper
  • DFG's wiki paper
  • DFG's final
  • English research paper
  • English thesis
  • Get all my host school entries together
okay, so I guess it's only 5 things. But that's quite a hefty 5 things to do.
sounds like fun fun fun

So the weekend ahead.
Friday, chemistry lecture in the morning and then chemistry lab in the afternoon. I should be done with lab at around 2-3. Then there's some party over in Williamsburg tomorrow night, and if nathaniel would actually text me back the details of it, I would know what time it is. I'm not sure if I want to go home before the party or just stay out in the city. I guess I should go home to drop off my bag, and possibly shower before. If that's the case I'll go to Beacon's Closet on my way home then. 
Saturday, during the day I'm gonna meet up with Miguel. I'm happy that I'm gonna see him. I haven't really spoken to him or hung with him in quite some time. We have a ridiculous amout of things to catch up on. He's going to attempt to teach me how to skateboard. I'm actually a bit scared. I skateboarded a bit when I was younger, but back then I was a fearless little one. Now I'm terrified of the asphalt. At night there's Matt Melvin's birthday party thing at his place over in brooklyn. 
Sunday, I got nada.

I realized that I love writing about what I plan to do rather than what I did already. Why is that?
Were the things that happened not interesting enough?
Do I not remember?
Do I not want to remember?

I like to look ahead. It's sort of the same reason why little kids want to be older. They're excited.
I'd rather be excited about things that I haven't done rather than the things I've done already.


One True Thing - Finally

this definitely has to be the album I was most excited to be released. I saw One True Thing at a show when I was about 11, and I just fell in love with them, and I followed there music ever since. I listened to the entire album today, and this is one album I will never get sick of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment