skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I've got time on my hands
5.04.2009
My surface is so tough, I don't think the blade will dig in
I got my arm tattoo touched up today.
It is now complete. All the colours are perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Truth
black.coffee.in.bed
New York, New York, United States
Let's spend a day wandering around without any destination in mind. We can smile at all the faces we pass and let everyone know it's not as bad as they thought.
View my complete profile
In with the old
▼
2009
(113)
►
November
(55)
►
October
(43)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(6)
I keep on talking trash, but I never say anything
Geology Final Topics
my skin is white as parchment, drier than a downto...
I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
My surface is so tough, I don't think the blade wi...
I hate when plans fall through...
►
April
(5)
Stuff I Read
Gothamist
Person shot during encounter with federal agents in NYC's Marble Hill, NYPD says
2 hours ago
Boing Boing Gadgets
These USB-C cables look like orange and green extension cords
1 week ago
PostSecret
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago
Stuff White People Like
#136: My So-Called Life
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment